01. How do you provide technical support?
- We provide technical support 24/7 via email. Sales department is available 24/7 via live chat and email. Billing department can be approached Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m via email. If you didn't find answers in the frequently asked question list, feel free to contact us
02. What is the philosophy behind your managed ?
- Our philosophy is to provide managed hosting services for database with affordable prices to small and medium-sized businesses.
03. Where Can I deploy my applications?
- Currently, we have five data centers located in Dallas, Texas; Bend, Oregon; Charlotte, North Carolina; Denver, Colorado; and Kansas, City Missouri. When you order an application hosting service, you can choose the location that is closer to your target audience.
04. How can I reset the password of my account?
- There are two ways to reset the password of your account. For detailed steps, please refer to the guide article.
01. Can I try your cloud before payment?
- Yes. For each account, permitted concurrent free-trial deployments are up to 3.
02. Do you have a download file and IP that I can test the network speed?
- Yes. You can test our network speed at the Data Centers page.
03. Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
- Yes. We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all servers.
04. How long does it take to set up my database online?
- The deployment on our platform can be a matter of minutes, even seconds.
05. Do you allow IRC in your network?
- All IRC is strictly forbidden on our network. Any host found running either an IRC client or server will face suspension or cancellation of our services.
06. What is difference between free trial services and paid services?
- In the free-trial period, you will be able to enjoy our paid services for free.
07. How can I get my free trial?
- To start a free trial, please sign up first at Cloud Clusters Inc, then go to the application pricing page to start a free trial of your interested plan.
08. How can I continue the after the free trial?
- If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront. If you need help on this, please refer to the link.
09. Can I end my trial and upgrade to a paid subscription?
- Of course. You can upgrade to the paid subscription at any time during the free trial. Thank you.
10. How can I restore my cancelled service?
- We offer a step-by-step guide article for this topic.
11. Can I upgrade my plan or add resource in the period of free trial?
- Yes, you can. Please refer to the guide article on the 'Documentation' page.
01. Does your managed hosting for database support SSL connection?
- Yes. The SSL connection is enabled by default for each newly created database on our cloud hosting platform for database.
02. Do you do backups for my database?
- Yes. Regular automatic backup is included in every hosting plan for database on our Kubernetes-powered platform (daily backup for the Advanced plan). Please note that we implement weekly backup for applications that are in the 7-day free trial period.
03. Can I take backups manually in your managed hosting for database?
- Yes. You can create manual backups in our hosting control panel and download them.
04. Do you have access limits to my database in the managed hosting service for database?
- No. We do not set limits on the access to your database.
05. Do you support shared hosting in your cloud hosting for database?
- No. Applications on our fully Kubernetes-powered platform are entirely isolated and own dedicated resources.
06. What cloud providers and regions do you support in your cloud hosting for database?
- We currently support the private cloud from our data centers in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, Denver, and Kansas City. We are building more data centers and will support most of the popular public cloud providers in more regions in the near future.
07. Can I monitor the resource usage on managed hosting plans for database?
- Yes, our control panel supports real-time resource usage monitoring. Please refer to this guide article on how you can do it.
01. What currencies do you support?
- Currently, we accept payment in US Dollars only.
02. What payment methods do you support?
- Currently, we accept PayPal and credit card.
03. How can I get a lower price?
- You can get it by choosing a longer billing cycle. The longer the billing cycle is, the lower the price is.
04. How can I set an automatic payment via PayPal?
- Please refer to the guide article.
05. How can I change billing cycle?
- Please log in to your control panel and navigate to 'My Applications' to update your billing cycle.