03. Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
Yes. We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all servers.
04. How long does it take to set up my database online?
The deployment on our platform can be a matter of minutes, even seconds.
05. Do you allow IRC in your network?
All IRC is strictly forbidden on our network. Any host found running either an IRC client or server will face suspension or cancellation of our services.
06. What is difference between free trial services and paid services?
In the free-trial period, you will be able to enjoy our paid services for free.
07. How can I get my free trial?
To start a free trial, please sign up first at Cloud Clusters Inc, then go to the application pricing page to start a free trial of your interested plan.
08. How can I continue my service after the free trial?
If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront. If you need help on this, please refer to the link.
09. Can I end my trial and upgrade to a paid subscription?
Of course. You can upgrade to the paid subscription at any time during the free trial. Thank you.
11. Can I upgrade my plan or add resource in the period of free trial?
Yes, you can. Please refer to the guide article on the 'Documentation' page.
01. Does your managed hosting for database support SSL connection?
Yes. The SSL connection is enabled by default for each newly created database on our cloud hosting platform for database.
02. Do you do backups for my database?
Yes. Regular automatic backup is included in every hosting plan for database on our Kubernetes-powered platform (daily backup for the Advanced plan). Please note that we implement weekly backup for free-trial applications.
03. Can I take backups manually in your managed hosting for database?
Yes. You can create manual backups in our hosting control panel and download them.
04. Do you have access limits to my database in the managed hosting service for database?
No. We do not set limits on the access to your database.
05. Do you support shared hosting in your cloud hosting for database?
No. Applications on our fully Kubernetes-powered platform are entirely isolated and own dedicated resources.
06. What cloud providers and regions do you support in your cloud hosting for database?
We currently support the private cloud from our four data centers in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, and Denver. We are building more data centers and will support most of the popular public cloud providers in more regions in the near future.
07. Can I monitor the resource usage on managed hosting plans for database?
Yes, our control panel supports real-time resource usage monitoring. Please refer to this guide article on how you can do it.
01. What currencies do you support?
Currently, we accept payment in US Dollars only.
02. What payment methods do you support?
Currently, we accept PayPal and credit card.
03. How can I get a lower price?
You can get it by choosing a longer billing cycle. The longer the billing cycle is, the lower the price is.
04. How can I set an automatic payment via PayPal?
CockroachDB, MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, SQL Server, Oracle, Elasticsearch, Cassandra are trademarks of their respective owners. All product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only and do not imply endorsement.